Say goodbye to unsightly spots and bumps that harbour ingrown hairs! This powerful, dual-action formula contains pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes, blended with a hydroxy acid derivative to exfoliate the area where the hair is trapped. Stubborn ingrown hairs are freed to reveal smooth, blemish-free skin for both men and women.
Features & Benefits
• Dual-action product – both prevents and treats ingrown hairs.
• Handy rollerball for fuss-free application – no mess, no waste.
• Pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes provide surface exfoliation, while betaine salicylate works within the pore to gently free trapped hairs.
• Betaine salicylate is a beta hydroxy acid derivative. Salicylic acid is bonded with a skin conditioning agent to provide exfoliating benefits, without the drying effects often associated with hydroxy acids. Unlike traditional salicylic acid preparations, betaine salicylate is suitable for those with an aspirin allergy.
• Australian sandalwood and cypress essential oils have an antibacterial and astringent action on pimples.
• Prickly pear extract helps to reduce inflammation and heal imperfections.
• Suitable for use on all parts of the face and body.
Directions For Use
• At home: to prevent ingrown hairs, apply a thin layer of serum to the affected area and rinse off after 1 hour. Repeat once a day as hair starts to re-grow. To treat existing ingrown hairs, apply directly to individual spots twice a day until improvement is seen.
• Caution: for external use only. Some temporary skin reddening may be experienced during the early stages of use. Discontinue use if excessive irritation develops. Wait 48 hours after hair removal before applying.