Waxing can leave skin feeling sore, and unsightly spots may develop in the days following treatment.
This Post-Wax Spray helps treat common complaints that occur after waxing and shaving. Aloe vera and cucumber extracts are blended with Australian bush mint and menthol to cool and calm the skin, while the antibacterial effects of lemon myrtyle oil protect against irritation by supporting the skin’s natural defences.
Used on legs, back or underarms straight after waxing, it helps prevent ingrown hairs from developing and can be used at home for up to five days following treatment.
Features & Benefits
• Use immediately after waxing and then for 5 days at home to soothe irritation on the chest, back, legs and arms.
• Contains cooling and skin-comforting extracts of aloe vera, cucumber, bush mint and menthol, plus vegetal glycerin to moisturise.
• Antibacterial lemon myrtle oil and grapefruit seed extract help to prevent and treat post-wax pimples.
• Alcohol-free formula will not sting or dehydrate the skin.
• Fresh, ‘sherbet lemon’ scent from natural essential oils.
• Spray bottle for ease of application.
Directions For Use
• At home: apply to clean skin, twice a day for 5 days after waxing or shaving. Continue using for a further 5 days if pimples develop.
• Caution: not recommended for use on the face or intimate areas. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water.